If you frequently have mouth ulcers, it could be a sign of a vitamin B12 deficiency. You need this vitamin to keep your nervous system
Seasonal allergies can affect your oral health. Often people with allergies will suffer throat, mouth and even tooth discomfort due to sinus problems. When mucus
- The Avenue Dental Celebrating Dental Health this August
- Has Your Child Tried Our Toothy ‘Find a Word’?
- Did You Realise Dental Education is Fun?
- Garlic & Lemon Roast Chicken
- Keep Your Kid’s Teeth Top of Their Class: Back to School Oral Health Tips
- Get Kids Excited about Tooth Brushing with an Incentive Chart
- Health Tips for Kids Going Back to School
- The Ultimate Buttermilk Pancake Recipe
- Could Your Mouth Ulcers be Due to a Vitamin B12 Deficiency?
- Oral Health Care as You Age