Changes during pregnancy can affect your dental health, and it is critical to look after your dental health and your baby’s oral health during the
Bad breath or halitosis isn’t just an adult problem as it can affect children too! Sometimes bad breath is due to diet, for example, if
Many people will tuck into decadent chocolatey treats over Easter and may worry about how it will affect their pearly whites. However, with a bit
- The Avenue Dental Celebrating Dental Health this August
- Has Your Child Tried Our Toothy ‘Find a Word’?
- Did You Realise Dental Education is Fun?
- Garlic & Lemon Roast Chicken
- Keep Your Kid’s Teeth Top of Their Class: Back to School Oral Health Tips
- Get Kids Excited about Tooth Brushing with an Incentive Chart
- Health Tips for Kids Going Back to School
- The Ultimate Buttermilk Pancake Recipe
- Could Your Mouth Ulcers be Due to a Vitamin B12 Deficiency?
- Oral Health Care as You Age